You work directly with our CEO connecting and collaborating with top engineers worldwide, helping them to find the best possible cloud-based engineering solution for their ongoing challenges. With your work, you empower engineers to shape the next generation of mechanical products!
We believe that engineers should be able to focus on delivering great products. Our mission is to get rid of all unnecessary distractions and limitations within that development process. Therefore, we are committed to providing the leading cloud- and browser-based engineering environment that allows product design teams to setup, compute, analyze, and share design studies hassle-free.
● You create and maintain a network of decision makers within engineering companies
● You travel to potential customers to present our product and guide high level technical discussions with the creators of the machines of the future
● You prepare and conduct simulation workshops with our customers
● Your work close with our Product Management Team, as well as with our Marketing and Customer Success Team, to improve the overall customer journey
● You report directly to our CEO and get hence involved to our business development
● You enjoy deep-tech-engineering combined with business challenges
● You have a background in Mechanical Engineering or within a relevant field
● You bring a solid knowledge and a mathematical understanding of general continuum mechanics, e.g. solid mechanics, fluid mechanics or similar
● You are a strong communicator with excellent skills in English; German proficiency is a plus
● You are willing to travel - nationally and internationally
● Prior experience in sales or other customer-facing professions are a big plus (not necessarily engineering related)
● Experience in the field of drivetrain engineering is a big plus
We trust in creative people who love what they do. People who want to work on cutting edge technology that empowers engineers to make the world a better place. We believe in diversity, strong teams, a healthy and friendly culture of trust, constructive feedback, and empowerment. Work is not a job. Work is being passionate about something, meeting great people and building something you believe in.
- At Dive you can change the way engineers develop products – With our software we help them to create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small team of 25 Divers with ambitious goals – We need every Diver to take responsibility and make decisions. You decide where it ends.
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure. All our salaries are public within the company. You will get an above average salary. Compensation is about being fair, not about negotiation.
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where!
If you're interested in joining our Fly Team - that’s what we call our most customer centric team - on our journey to enjoy engineering, apply via our career page. Send us your CV without a picture, and please answer the questions in the form.
A Diver will then get back to you to schedule the first short call!
Any further questions? Leave us a message at email@example.com or call us +49 (0)30 20912876. Your contact is person is Vladi, our People & Culture Manager.
Dive is an award-winning and venture-backed software startup in the field of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE). Our customers are manufacturing companies with complex mechanical products. Our in-house software combines high-tech simulation with high-end usability. This is what we call the Dive Experience. We digitize and accelerate development processes and enable sustainable design decision.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties with uploading your files, please contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.