You drive competitive advantages of High Performance Computing on the cloud and turn it into one of the strategic moats of our business. With your work, you allow our clients to always leverage the maximum computing power in the cloud and empower them to shape the next generation of mechanical products!
We believe that engineers should be able to focus on delivering great products. Our mission is to get rid of all unnecessary distractions and limitations within that development process. Therefore, we are committed to providing the leading cloud- and browser-based engineering environment that allows product design teams to set up, compute, analyze, and share design studies hassle-free.
- You conceptualize HPC optimized software architectures
- You optimize the performance of our algorithms and data structures
- You collaborate with our numerical team to design efficient numerical algorithms
- You are driving initiatives by evaluating new hardware platforms, exhausting the limits of HPC on the cloud and finding ways for hardware neutral implementation of the existing C++ code
- You make sure that new numerical features fulfill our requirements with respect to performance, by building up a testing framework for performance tests, optimizing the performance of the new features and maintaining the current code
- You build up and maintain the HPC network (e.g. Microsoft Azure, AMD, Nvidia and academic HPC centers)
- You follow the developments of HPC on the cloud and advice on how to best leverage the available technologies to the benefit of our users
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computational Science & Engineering, Mathematics, or within a relevant field - a background in computational fluid dynamics as well as in numerical mathematics and simulation is a plus
- You have at least 3 years of experience with high-level programming languages such as C/ C++ (preferably 17 or newer), Fortran or Julia and experience in working with Python
- You are proficient with Linux operating systems
- You are experienced in parallel computing techniques and standards for shared and distributed memory systems (MPI, OpenMP)
- You have broad knowledge of compiler technologies and feel comfortable optimizing code for different architectures
- You have knowledge of HPC in terms of specifics of hardware, InfiniBand & Elastic Fabric
- Ideally you are experienced in GPU implementations (CUDA, OpenACC etc.) -
- Experience with HPC in the cloud, ideally on Azure is a big plus
- You have extensive experience with benchmarking, monitoring and profiling performance of distributed HPC environments
- You have ideally worked within an agile working environment and feel comfortable in it
- Familiarity with Software engineering principles or QA as well as exposure to Virtualization, Containers, Docker and Singularity would be nice-to-have
We don't sell clothing or deliver food orders - We have a clear mission to empower engineers to create epic shit!
We trust in creative people who love what they do. People who want to work on cutting edge technology
that empowers engineers to make the world a better place. We believe in diversity, strong teams, a healthy and friendly culture of trust, constructive feedback, and empowerment. Work is not a job. Work is being passionate about something, meeting great people and building something you believe in.
- We deploy modern frameworks and complex technologies like Kubernetes, Cloud Tools, Big Data Storages and a microservice architecture – there’s always room for you to try new solutions!
- At Dive, you can change the way engineers develop products – with our software we help them create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small team of 20 Divers with ambitious goals – you take responsibility from day one and have the liberty and duty to make decisions. You decide where it ends.
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure
- Flexibility in working hours is something we all stand for
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where!
If you're interested in joining our Sky Team - that’s what we call our developers - on our journey to enjoy engineering, apply via our career page. Send us your CV without a picture, and please answer the questions in the form.
A Diver will then get back to you to schedule the first short call!
Any further questions? Leave us a message at email@example.com or call us +49 (0)30 20912876. Your contact is person is Vladi, our People & Culture Manager.
We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Dive is an award-winning and venture-backed software startup in the field of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE). Our customers are manufacturing companies with complex mechanical products. Our in-house software combines high-tech simulation with high-end usability. This is what we call the Dive Experience. We digitize and accelerate development processes and enable sustainable design decision.
Wir freuen uns über Dein Interesse an dive solutions GmbH. Bitte fülle das folgende kurze Formular aus. Solltest Du Schwierigkeiten mit dem Upload Deiner Daten haben, wende dich gerne per Email an firstname.lastname@example.org.