The world should know about the CAE solution we built and you’re the one to tell them! With insightful content and an intuition for the CAE community out there, you will become the face of Dive.
- You use your knowledge in CAE and our software to create meaningful content (texts, videos, etc) to educate engineers all around the world
- You become a power user of our software - doing simulations and creating colorful videos is your day-to-day business
- You create renderings and host webinars to promote our solution in the engineering community
- You interact with engineers via social media, build up your own profile and become a well-known Dive ambassador
- You are advanced in your study program in any engineering related field and have an interest in fluid mechanics – marketing classes and/ or teaching experience are a definite plus
- You would rather educate and promote an existing solution than calculate and code behind your laptop
- You describe yourself as creative & communicative, you love data-driven decisions and engineering is your passion
- You are hungry for innovation, eager to learn and you see yourself in a fast-moving startup environment
- Your English is pitch perfect – German would be a plus
- You get to play around with our web-app and create simulations day-in, day-out - our app is your playground
- Every student at Dive is a potential permanent employee – we want to develop a long-lasting relationship with you
- At Dive you can change the way engineers develop products – With our software we help them to create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small, diverse and driven team of hungry professionals – every Diver gets the chance of shaping their own role and taking responsibility
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where
You apply via our career page. We use Personio as a recruiting tool. Please upload a CV without a picture and answer the questions in the form properly. An additional cover letter is not necessary, but school certificates are desired.
Our HR-Manager Assal will contact you!
You want to be a part of our Dive Experience? Click the apply button and tell us why you fit in!
Your main contact person is Assal. If you have any questions, call us +49 (0)30 20912876.
Dive is an award-winning and venture-backed software startup in the field of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE). Our customers are manufacturing companies with complex mechanical products. Our in-house software combines high-tech simulation with high-end usability. This is what we call the Dive Experience. We digitize and accelerate development processes and enable sustainable design decision.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties with uploading your files, please contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.