We want to be ready for the next big revolution in Engineering – You ensure our software is built for that by securing quality, stability and innovation.
- You support a team of young and aspiring engineers and developers in analyzing and improving our enterprise-scale software from the bottom up
- You will research and implement new software models and architectures to take the Dive solver to the next level
- You verify your solutions by comparing and introducing metrics and pushing a data-driven development process
- You are advanced in your study program in any computer science related field - a focus on engineering is a plus
- Your heart beats for clean, reviewed code and structured development processes – ideally, you already have some expertise in the software development process or quality assurance
- You feel comfortable with coding and you want to extend your knowledge in C/C++ or Python
- You work proactively, highly analytical and team-oriented - a fast-moving startup environment with responsibilities is what you’re looking for
- Every student at Dive is a potential permanent employee – we want to develop a long-lasting relationship with you
- At Dive you can change the way engineers develop products – With our software we help them to create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small, diverse and driven team of hungry professionals – every Diver gets the chance of shaping their own role and taking responsibility
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where
You apply via our career page. We use Personio as a recruiting tool. Please upload a CV without a picture and answer the questions in the form properly. An additional cover letter is not necessary, but school certificates are desired.
Our HR-Manager Assal will contact you!
You want to be a part of our Dive Experience? Click the apply button and tell us why you fit in!
Your main contact person is Assal. If you have any questions, call us at the +49 (0)30 20912876.
Dive is an award-winning and venture-backed software startup in the field of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE). Our customers are manufacturing companies with complex mechanical products. Our in-house software combines high-tech simulation with high-end usability. This is what we call the Dive Experience. We digitize and accelerate development processes and enable sustainable design decision.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties with uploading your files, please contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.