You are the face of Dive’s product team to the outside and the core of strategic product decisions on the inside – your customer & market analyzes will define our long-term go-to-market strategies!
- You work closely with the CPO Felix and together, you form the interface between Sales, Marketing and the Engineering team
- You conduct user research and interviews and identify go-to-market strategies for Dive - You know what the customer wants
- You enable a data driven strategic product development - You will be the co-creator of Dive’s long-term product strategy and assist in our SCRUM plannings
- You build a content strategy in collaboration with our Marketing team to tell the world about our value proposition
- You are advanced in your study program in any engineering related field and have an interest in fluid mechanics – business related classes are a definite plus
- You would rather strategize and identify customers’ needs than calculate and code behind your laptop
- You describe yourself as communicative, you love data-driven decisions and engineering is your passion
- You are hungry for innovation, eager to learn and you see yourself in a fast-moving startup environment
- Every student at Dive is a potential permanent employee – we want to develop a long-lasting relationship with you
- At Dive you can change the way engineers develop products – With our software we help them to create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small, diverse and driven team of hungry professionals – every Diver gets the chance of shaping their own role and taking responsibility
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where
You apply via our career page. We use Personio as a recruiting tool. Please upload a CV without a picture and answer the questions in the form properly. An additional cover letter is not necessary, but school certificates are desired.
Our HR-Manager Assal will contact you!
You want to be a part of our Dive Experience? Click the apply button and tell us why you fit in!
Your main contact person is Assal. If you have any questions, call us +49 (0)30 20912876.
Dive is an award-winning and venture-backed software startup in the field of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE). Our customers are manufacturing companies with complex mechanical products. Our in-house software combines high-tech simulation with high-end usability. This is what we call the Dive Experience. We digitize and accelerate development processes and enable sustainable design decision.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties with uploading your files, please contact us via mail at email@example.com.