You co-architect the world’s best engineering software and leverage the power of our simulation software for our users!
- You support the development of an asynchronous backend that handles data up to multiple terabytes in size using smart workflows and algorithms
- You design and implement robust APIs
- You connect our web application to our HPC Cloud Software and architect a secure cloud communication infrastructure
- You deploy and orchestrate microservices and manage our database structures
- You use the latest technologies and choose your own way and tools to solve complex problems
- You have at least 2 years of experience in working with Python Web Frameworks (ideally Falcon)
- You are familiar with robust API design and standards like OpenAPI and REST
- You already worked with container technologies like Docker or Kubernetes
- You know the principles of designing and maintaining SQL and possibly NoSQL databases
- You don’t think of engineering as an isolated discipline but always question the customer-centric value in your work
- We deploy modern frameworks and complex technologies like Kubernetes, Cloud Tools, Big Data Storages and a microservice architecture – there’s always room for you to try new solutions!
- At Dive you can change the way engineers develop products – With our software we help them to create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small team of 20 Divers with ambitious goals – We need every Diver to take responsibility and make decisions. You decide where it ends.
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where!
If you're interested in joining us on our journey, apply via our career page. Send us your CV without a picture and answer the questions in the form.
A Diver will then get back to you to schedule the first short call!
Any further questions? Leave us a message at email@example.com or call us +49 (0)30 20912876. Your contact is person is Maik. We're looking forward to hearing from you!
Dive is an award-winning and venture-backed software startup in the field of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE). Our customers are manufacturing companies with complex mechanical products. Our in-house software combines high-tech simulation with high-end usability. This is what we call the Dive Experience. We digitize and accelerate development processes and enable sustainable design decision.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties with uploading your files, please contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.