You change and improve the way things work at Dive and take us one step further!
- You are a CFD wizard, tech native, customer whisperer? Whatever magician you are, we need new talents!
- You work proactively, highly analytical and team-oriented
- You are passionate about what you do and what we do and want to combine forces
We are constantly looking for great people
to support us in conquering the CAE world! We also love to work with talents
for internships, part-time positions and theses. If you think you are a great fit to our culture and if you see a challenge that suits you, please get in touch. We would love to have a chat
and maybe a new fellow Diver.
- At Dive you can change the way engineers develop products – With our software we help them to create epic stuff for a sustainable future
- We are a small, diverse and driven team of hungry professionals – every Diver gets the chance of shaping their own role and taking responsibility
- We believe in transparency, whether it’s about honest feedback or our wage structure
- Our office is in the center of Berlin, we have regular team-ups on our rooftop terrace or in the outside world, we enjoy each other’s company no matter where
You apply via our career page. We use Personio as a recruiting tool. Please upload a CV without a picture and answer the questions in the form properly. An additional cover letter is not necessary, but school certificates are desired.
Our HR-Manager Assal will contact you!
You want to be a part of our Dive Experience? Click the apply button and tell us why you fit in!
Your main contact person is Maik. If you have any questions, call us at the +49 (0)30 20912876.
Dive is an award-winning and venture-backed software startup in the field of Computer-Aided-Engineering (CAE). Our customers are manufacturing companies with complex mechanical products. Our in-house software combines high-tech simulation with high-end usability. This is what we call the Dive Experience. We digitize and accelerate development processes and enable sustainable design decision.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Please fill in the following short form. Should you have any difficulties with uploading your files, please contact us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.